The end of this school year is near and so far it's been a GREAT year. Students have learned a lot of material covered by teachers and participated in many fun and exciting projects. Please check our calendar for upcoming events and of course the fast approaching STAAR Test. Here is one of our first place V-Brick videos "2017 M.S. Ryan Elementary School Video Story"
At M. S. Ryan Elementary learning involves hard work by everyone, the teacher, the parent, the principal, but most importantly the student. At Ryan Elementary we value and challenge each student and provide opportunities for success. Our students’ success is the center of all we do.
Research and experience shows us that a parent’s/guardian’s involvement in a child’s education is directly related to his/her success in school. To maximize your child’s success, please emphasize the importance of education through the following:
- Ensure that your child is at school on time each day.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and school events.
- Monitor your child’s homework daily.
- Expect and support positive behavior at school.
- Read with your child or encourage your child to read daily.
Elsa M. Flores